Corrosion resistant ceramics
Advanced ceramics are highly resistant to corrosion than metals and alloys. Rauschert's corrosion resistant oxide and nonoxide ceramic materials are extremely resistant to chemical corrosion due to their high levels of purity and chemical stability.
Please contact our application engineers and allow them to review your application / environment so they can recommend the correct material for your corrosion problems.
- Pump components, valve components, flow components
- Micro-injection moulded parts (µ-CIM)
- Lever collars, sealing and bearing elements made of ceramics
- Ceramic coating of metal parts
In addition we offer you
Prototyping in 3-D precision
- 3-dimensional cavities
- Holes with D = 0,5 mm
- Ra < 0,2 µm on bent surfaces
- In each of our factories, technical ceramics has many years of in-depth experience and know-how in toolmaking.
Engineering and consulting
- Shared preparation of customer-specific solutions with experienced staff from sales and production on site
International manufacturing network
- Czech Republic
Mr. Hans-Jürgen Wolf
Rauschert Heinersdorf-Pressig GmbH
+49 9265 78-329
+49 9265 78-10846
Mrs. Cheryl Brayman
Business Development Director
Rauschert Industries Inc.
+1 949 421 9804