Under the term “high temperature ceramics”, we offer three basic classes of materials:
- a cordierite ceramics e.g. for heat conductor supports,
multi-hole tubes for air heaters or the foundry technology
- a sophisticated alumina ceramics, that made us the leading producer of sensor housings,
high voltage insulators and thermocouple tubes
- in terms of crushables e.g. for cartridge heaters or helical heaters
Pyrolit is a cordierite ceramics which is employed wherever the operating temperature does not exceed 1,300 °C and where abrupt changes in temperature, so-called thermal shocks, occur. Differences in temperature of 1,000 °C in just a few seconds or even fractions of a second do not present a problem for this material.
Some fields of application
- Furnace construction (heat conductor supports, pipes, burner nozzles)
- Hot air generators (multi-hole pipes, honeycombs)
- Heating element production (helical coil cartridges, cast-iron radiators)
- Foundry technology such as cast steel (immersion-type sensors, moulded parts for foundries, casting filters)
- Welding technology (Welding ceramics in the form of welding tubes, welding bars, welding chips)
- and many others
Rapox is an aluminium oxide ceramics that can be applied at temperatures of up to 1,700 °C. It is characterised by a high degree of stability and a very high degree of heat resistance at the same time.
Some fields of application
- All fields of application for Pyrolit that exceed 1,300 °C
- Sensor caps
- High voltage insulators
- Thermocouple tubes, thermocouple protection tubes (also closed on one side)
- Weld bead supports
- Crucibles and laboratory crucibles
Magnesium oxide materials are ideal due to their high thermal conductivity and good electrical insulation properties, especially for applications in thermal engineering and temperature measurement.
They are used in thermocouples as well as in various heating appliances. The porous MgO here insulates the heating elements from one another and the metal sheath, but at the same time ensures good thermal conductivity to the outside. The choice of MgO types is dependent on the application. We will be pleased to help you selecting the appropriate material!
We will be pleased to draw up an offer for you! For this purpose, we request a customer specification drawing, with details of quantities and required tolerances.
For new products and developments, we enable you to get an initial impression of our materials: We will send you material samples free of charge.
Using a special rapid manufacturing procedure, we also offer you individual samples as prototypes at a flat-rate machine charge. In this way, you can test the material in use before deciding on series production at our company.
Mrs. Daniela Sinkel
Paul Rauschert Steinbach GmbH
D-96361 Steinbach am Wald
+49 9263 875-25
+49 9263 875-35