2019/07/10 - 2019/07/11: Ceramics UK 2019
Ceramics UK 2019
Wednesday, 2019/07/10 to Thursday, 2019/07/11
Wednesday, 9 a.m. - 6 p.m., Thursday 9 a.m. - 4 p.m.
The Internationak Centre, Telford, UK, Stand 1552
Rauschert Industries, Inc. is a global manufacturer of custom technical ceramics for high temperature, wear and corrosion applications. Products include machine and electronic components; pump and valve parts; textile and wear components; and filtration membranes. Serves industrial, chemical, medical, electronic and food processing industries.
We present amongst other things:
- Ceramics for high temperature applications
- Ceramic components for mechanical engineering
- Ceramic components for wear protection made of advanced ceramics (alumina, zirconia, ZTA, silicon nitride)
- Ceramic filters and honeycombs
- Ceramic pump components, valve components and flow components
- Hybrids and composites consisting of ceramics/metals/plastics, joining the advantages of each material group economically and space saving.
- and much more
Come to our booth and convince yourself of our service capability and our innovative products.
We look forward to your visit!
Ceramics for high temperature applications
Advanced ceramics from Rauschert
Ceramic components for mechanical engineering
Mr. Jim Greenfield