Rauschert Energy Management System now at Hannover Trade Show 2015
Industrial companies having substantial energy consumption are facing an increasing need to establish a high performance energy management system:
- Energy prices are highly volatile. There exist various purchasing instruments to manage this risk. However companies can utilize these possibilities only, if they have a high level of transparency on their energy consumption.
- A partial own internal generation of electricity (e.g. by photovoltaic systems, ORC turbines) cannot only reduce energy costs, but also improve the security of supply.
- Companies face the legal obligation to introduce an energy management system according to EN DIN ISO 50001. They must also be able to demonstrate a reduction in their energy intensity medium term.
The centerpiece of the EMS is an innovative high performance electricity measurement sensor, which uses the Hall effect.
- The sensor provides high accuracy measurement (+/- 0.5 %) of current and voltage.
- The compact design allows an installation in existing switchboard cabinets.
- The hinge clip (patent applied) allows an installation without disconnecting the power cable even when live.
- There is no risk of damages due to overvoltage up to 3.3 kV or overcurrent.
- Short measuring cycles (min. 20 ms) enable detailed electricity consumption analyses even at the level of individual machines (condition monitoring)
- The system offers cost advantages over conventional transmitters of comparable performance.
A gateway combines the measurements of up to 30 sensors and provides output data in MODBUS TCP and Ethernet standard. Hence the Rauschert system is compatible with many available energy monitoring software systems.
In addition Rauschert developed, in cooperation with the company Dienes Apparatebau GmbH, its own energy management software. This allows online monitoring of all sensors in any combination. The system shows all values in a comprehensive way and compares them with historical data and benchmarks. In addition this information is combined with other data to energy performance indicators within an energy management system according to EN DIN ISO 50001.
Rauschert has successfully completed the first pilot installations. Rauschert is currently preparing the full scale product launch and is interested in contacts with potential end costumers as well as potential distribution partners (e.g. software firms, electrical installation companies).
Your contact partner for the Rauschert Energy Management System:
Mr. Michael Müller
Rauschert Heinersdorf-Pressig GmbH
+49 9265 78-311
+49 9265 78-353