Depending on location and field, energy costs represent a considerable part of the production costs. It is wise to consider the possibility of these costs gaining more and more importance in Europe.
The energy turnaround makes the companies reconsider whether the available infrastructure is capable to ensure the energy supply reliably in the short or medium term.
Companies but also municipalities or private investors have the possibility to attain more independence from the national/regional infrastructure and equally to reduce their own energy costs thanks to the use of photovoltaic systems.
Rauschert Solar GmbH offers an extraordinarily cost-effective system of energy production to companies. In times of constantly rising energy costs, photovoltaic systems are a profitable investment.
- Flexible freestanding systems
- allow a cost-effective installation
- are transportable and flexible
- do not require any excavation work
- can be adapted to different locations if required
- Standardized buildings
- reduce the planning and installation costs considerably due to standardization of system components
- raise profits under suboptimal installation conditions as well as in the morning and afternoonn