Hot surface igniters & pellet igniters
Pellet igniters – ceramic hot surface igniters for pellet burners
Igniting wood-pellets with a good conscience – for the sake of the environment!
Ceramic hot surface igniters for pellet boilers only need approx. 1/10 of the energy of that needed by hot air fans and ignition blowers. Their ignition capacity lies between 120 and 200 watt. Depending on the positioning of the ignition element in the boiler, the ignition time of approx. 60 seconds is extremely short. This also means minimal emissions!
Like all Rauschert products, our ignition elements are continually further developed and optimised. We place value on individual customer care and offer tailor-made solutions on request.
You should also take into account the fact that: Here you buy directly from the manufacturer – without an intermediary!
Our ceramic igniters for wood pellets will not leave you cold!
- Ready to fit solution: High temperature heating element in temperature-resistant ceramic socket
- Air can flow through and around inside and outside of heater
- Element temperature: 1,000 °C (1,850 °F) in permanent and alternating operation, for a short time up to 1,300 °C (2,350 °F)
- Lifetime up to 100,000 heating cycles, depending on operating conditions
- Completely electrically insulated towards the inside and outside; no exposed electrical contacts!
- Oxidation and corrosion-resistant
- Impervious to overheating: Blower failures/overheating is accepted without problem by ignition element.
- Ignition through air heating: Due to extremely high heater temperature and ideal geometric conditions, air is heated in a very short time to very high temperatures – the ideal ignition blower!
- Igniting wood chips, firewood, coal bricks or other biomass (corn, etc.) is possible.
- Protecting the ignition element from slagging can be guaranteed by means of a nozzle tip.