Hot surface igniters & pellet igniters
Pellet igniters – ceramic hot surface igniters for pellet burners
Igniting wood-pellets with a good conscience – for the sake of the environment!
Ceramic hot surface igniters for pellet boilers only need approx. 1/10 of the energy of that needed by hot air fans and ignition blowers. Their ignition capacity lies between 120 and 200 watt. Depending on the positioning of the ignition element in the boiler, the ignition time of approx. 60 seconds is extremely short. This also means minimal emissions!
Like all Rauschert products, our ignition elements are continually further developed and optimised. We place value on individual customer care and offer tailor-made solutions on request.
You should also take into account the fact that: Here you buy directly from the manufacturer – without an intermediary!
Our ceramic igniters for wood pellets will not leave you cold!
- Ready to fit solution: High temperature heating element in temperature-resistant ceramic socket
- Air can flow through and around inside and outside of heater
- Element temperature: 1,000 °C (1,850 °F) in permanent and alternating operation, for a short time up to 1,300 °C (2,350 °F)
- Lifetime up to 100,000 heating cycles, depending on operating conditions
- Completely electrically insulated towards the inside and outside; no exposed electrical contacts!
- Oxidation and corrosion-resistant
- Impervious to overheating: Blower failures/overheating is accepted without problem by ignition element.
- Ignition through air heating: Due to extremely high heater temperature and ideal geometric conditions, air is heated in a very short time to very high temperatures – the ideal ignition blower!
- Igniting wood chips, firewood, coal bricks or other biomass (corn, etc.) is possible.
- Protecting the ignition element from slagging can be guaranteed by means of a nozzle tip.
Technical data and dimensions
Technical data and dimensions
Other special shapes and power rates on request.
All ignition systems can be delivered as customer-specific “complete systems”.
- Hot surface igniter
- High temperature resistant socket for the electrical connection
- Cables and wires with connectors according to customers‘ requirements
- To the customer specific installation situation customized metal components such as steel pipes, metal nozzles and mounting systems.
Mr. Jürgen Schüsser
Rauschert Steinbach GmbH
D-96361 Steinbach am Wald
+49 9263 875-925
+49 9263 875-298
Ideal Flame, LLC
Mr. Hank Marsman
510 Morningside Drive
Bridgewater, NJ 08807-2337
+1 908 450 7070
+1 908 450 7073
Spain, Portugal und Latin America
Rauschert España S.L.U.
C251, Km 1,4
P.Ind. El Ramassar
E-08520 Les Franqueses del Valles (Barcelona)
España - Spain
+34 93 8634600
+34 93 8634610
Anglo Nordic Burner Products Ltd
12/14 Island Farm Avenue
Surrey KT8 2UZ
+44 20 89790988
+44 20 89796961
Mrs. Sanem A. Tiryakioglu
Marmara Cad. No:19/4
Kozyatagi - Istanbul
+90 216 410 3012
+90 216 362 1218