Ignition systems & flame sensors
Innovative solutions for all burner types
In the middle of the 80s, a new chapter began in the success story of Rauschert: The manufacture of ceramic insulators for spark plugs and ignition electrodes. At the same time, we began developing the first complete ignition electrodes for the oil and gas burner market.
Today, our ignition components production includes a fully automated cable assembly plant, modern machinery for the production of electrodes and above all – a highly motivated team of developers and producers..
The combination of “Made in Germany” and the cost advantages of low-cost production locations has transformed us into the leading provider of ignition systems for oil, gas and solid fuel burners.
With experienced partners, we offer the best possibilities for consultation and development. Close cooperation and optimally shared tasks according to where expertise lies guarantee the highest possible quality of work.
Ignition electrodes, ionisation electrodes and ignition burners
- We design ignition elements and monitoring electrodes according to your requirements.
- Standard components can be combined in modular form for the ignition system.
- Different wire materials for the highest demands.
- Ignition leads, ionisation leads and cables from our own cable assembly plant.
- Alumina RAPOX, steatite and all standard ceramic materials are produced in-house.