Machine engineering components & hybrids
Components for machine engineering and plant engineering by Rauschert
For protection from wear and corrosion, as well as electrical and thermal insulation
Rauschert supplies ceramic elements used in machines and plants. Into these parts has gone the competence and many years of experience of technical ceramics – in each of our factories. We have a wide range of materials and hybrids available for the optimum protection from wear and corrosion, as well as electrical and thermal insulation.
- Ceramic guiding elements and deflection elements for wear protection
- Micro-injection moulded parts (µ-CIM) for wear protection and electrical isolation in small spaces
- Lever collars, sealing and bearing elements made of ceramics
- Ceramic components for electrical and thermal insulation
- Ceramic coating of metal parts
Additionally we offer
Prototyping in 3-D precision
- 3-dimensional cavities
- Holes with D = 0.5 mm
- Ra < 0.2 µm on bent surfaces
- In each of our factories, technical ceramics has many years of in-depth experience and know-how in toolmaking.
- The construction is done with Solid Works and Esprit.
Engineering and consulting
- Shared preparation of customer-specific solutions with experienced staff from sales and production on site
International manufacturing network
- Czech Republic