Ceramic medical components
Tradition - Progress - Innovation
Rauschert offers a full range of materials of high-purity advanced ceramic materials - both - on the basis of oxide ceramics as well as of non-oxide ceramics for applications within the technology of medical devices. Related to our widespread know-how and long-term experiences in joining technologies of ceramics with plastics, metals and other materials we can offer multifunctional solutions.
Please contact our application engineers and allow them to recommend the right material solution for your project.
- Components for endoscopy instruments
- Components for pumps and valves
- Porous ceramics used as filters
- Components for analytical devices
- Electrical and thermal insulation components
- Diaphragms in analytics
Additionally we offer:
- Production of prototypes and small serial batches without tool costs
- In-house tool shop
- Serial production manufactured from customer-specific tools
- Joining technologies for ceramics joint with other materials (plastics, metals, etc.)
- Assembling of materials
We will be pleased to draw up an offer for you! For this purpose, we request a customer specification drawing, with details of quantities and required tolerances.
For new products and developments, we enable you to get an initial impression of our materials: We will send you material samples free of charge.
Using a special rapid manufacturing procedure, we also offer you individual samples as prototypes at a flat-rate machine charge. In this way, you can test the material in use before deciding on series production at our company.
Mr. Ulrich Werr
Rauschert Heinersdorf-Pressig GmbH
+49 9265 78-348
+49 9265 78-10827
Mrs. Cheryl Brayman
Business Development Director
Rauschert Industries Inc.
+1 949 421 9804