Thread guides (Yarn guides) made by Rauschert
Innovative solutions for material, shape and surface
Yarn guides made by Rauschert are highly appreciated worldwide as precision components. In the textile industry, it is also essential that standardised and customer-specific solutions always go hand in hand with new ideas and developments. This has been proven beyond doubt.
- Friction Discs in Rapaltex®
- A new generation of ceramic friction discs made by Rauschert offers significant performance enhancements over existing ceramic disc technology and PU discs. Extensive development and testing of materials and special surface engineered features provide for a class leading performance, by optimizing grip and virtually eliminating snow, so giving important cost and quality advantages to DTY producers.
Further steps of development were finally from 6 to 9mm. For a better performance level and lower tension level of type 6/7 friction units Rauschert developed a 9mm ceramic disc spindle set including spacers and redesigned entrance and exit discs.
- Applicator Guides
- A new range of applicator guides manufactured from Rapal 300 especially designed for microfilaments is now available.
- Rauschert offers a wide range of different components for processes like texturizing or spinning.
- Take-up winder guides are available for many high speed winders.
- Twist Stoppers
- Rauschert has developped a new range of twist stoppers to be used in all types of texturizing machines. The Rauschert Twist Stopper is ideal for processing any yarn type or deniers, especially suitable for microfilaments. It is designed with high precision ball bearings for low torque running, easy start-up and extended lifetime and it offers low variation in end-to-end RPM.
- Godet Rolls
- Rauschert has developped a new range of standard godets for a wide range of applications like FDY, BCF or ATY and especially HTY applications.
Rauschert godets are all made in house by using our own surface coating technology.
- Inopor filtration systems
- The discharge of scouring water and wastewater causes significant increase in COD of processed wastewater. Maintenance or disposal of cleaning liquors and washing water (e.g. removal of textile sizing) are causing more and more problems.
Inopor, the Rauschert brand for ceramic filtration is offering ceramic membranes filter systems for oil/water separation (www.inopor.com)