Ceramic wear components
Rauschert's advanced ceramics exhibit superior wear resistance and toughness in the most demanding applications. Our oxide and nonoxide ceramic materials offer higher strength and corrosion resistance than traditional wear materials.
Please contact one of our application engineers and allow them to help you select the appropriate material for your toughest projects.
- Ceramic guiding elements and deflection elements for wear protection
- Micro-injection moulded parts (µ-CIM) for wear protection
- Lever collars, sealing and bearing elements made of ceramics
- Ceramic coating of metal parts
In addition we offer you
Prototyping in 3-D precision
- 3-dimensional cavities
- Holes with D = 0,5 mm
- Ra < 0,2 µm on bent surfaces
- In each of our factories, technical ceramics has many years of in-depth experience and know-how in toolmaking.
Engineering and consulting
- Shared preparation of customer-specific solutions with experienced staff from sales and production on site
International manufacturing network
- Czech Republic