Rauschert is a leader in the manufacture of ceramics for welding technology in a wide range of application fields.
Welding back-ups, loose or customised
- So-called welding chips or bars
made predominantly of the material cordierite C410 and C520
- Welding and soldering back-ups
made of alumina C786; honed and polished for high demands
- Customised welding back-ups
are made of welding chips which are stuck on double-sided adhesive tape, and thus customised ready for use in shipbuilding, for example.
Welding tubes and sector parts for resistance welding
- For resistance welding made of the materials cordierite C410 and C520. Also made of aluminium oxide for very high-grade applications, e.g. welding bead supports.
- made of zirconium oxide
- for the most sophisticated applications: made of silicone nitride
- alternatively: ceramic-coated metal parts