Rauschert is a leader in the manufacture of ceramics for welding technology in a wide range of application fields.
Welding back-ups, loose or customised
- So-called welding chips or bars
made predominantly of the material cordierite C410 and C520
- Welding and soldering back-ups
made of alumina C786; honed and polished for high demands
- Customised welding back-ups
are made of welding chips which are stuck on double-sided adhesive tape, and thus customised ready for use in shipbuilding, for example.
Welding tubes and sector parts for resistance welding
- For resistance welding made of the materials cordierite C410 and C520. Also made of aluminium oxide for very high-grade applications, e.g. welding bead supports.
- made of zirconium oxide
- for the most sophisticated applications: made of silicone nitride
- alternatively: ceramic-coated metal parts
Depending on the application, various materials may be used:
- Cordierite C520: outstanding resistance to thermal shock; porous; low-priced
- Cordierite C410: outstanding resistance to thermal shock; dense; low-priced
- Aluminium oxide Al2O3: high mechanical strength; high surface quality; extremely high heat resistance
- Zirconium oxide ZrO2: extremly high mechanical strength; high surface quality
- Silicon nitride Si3N4: very high mechanical strength; age-resistant; for the highest demands
In the materials cordierite C410 and C520, we offer a broad standard programme of welding back-ups, welding chips and welding tubes.
In order to prepare an offer, we request that you send a customer specification drawing, with details of quantities and required tolerances.
For new products and developments, we offer you the opportunity of getting an initial impression of our materials, and we will send you sample materials free of charge.
Mrs. Daniela Sinkel
Paul Rauschert Steinbach GmbH
D-96361 Steinbach am Wald
+49 9263 875-25
+49 9263 875-35