The Rauschert group is an independent, owner-managed company and exists since 1898. Since its founding, Rauschert has developed into a globally operating company with approx. 1,200 employees at more than 20 production and sales locations. To give you an understanding of Rauschert, you will find more information about our national and international branches below.
Since 1909 Rauschert is located in Pressig and thus this is the eldest existing plant of the Rauschert Group.
At the Pressig site, technical ceramics are produced, among other things, for the textile and electrical industries, as well as for medical technology, mechanical engineering, analysis and laboratory technology.
In 1998 the tool shop as well as the production line for steatite parts has been transferred to the new plant in the neighbouring municipality Heinersdorf/Thuringia.
Currently about 320 employees are working at the Rauschert sites in Pressig and Heinersdorf.
Rauschert is located in Steinbach am Wald since 1914 and therefore the second oldest still existing location. It is the production site of several product areas. Since the beginning technical ceramics segment is an essential part of Rauschert in Steinbach. In the 1980s, plastic injection molding was added as a second pillar. The product range was completed in the 2000s by the integration of ignition systems and heating elements. In addition, the plant has its own machinery and plant engineering.
Rauschert in Steinbach am Wald today employs about 280 people.
In our plant in Oberbettingen, we specialize in the production of technical plastic parts, system components, assemblies and their assembly using one or more component processes. With our own development, construction and toolmaking, we ensure with 140 quality-conscious employees that our injection molding machines and self-developed assembly automation systems produce around 800 different, technically high-quality and sophisticated series products. Since opening in 1950, world market leaders such as Miele, Bosch, Siemens and ZF have been convinced of the high quality of our products, the close partnership and our role as quick problem solvers.
The Rauschert site „Porzellanwerk Kloster Veilsdorf“ is part of the Rauschert Group since 1996. Today’s production site of Rauschert looks back on a long history in the small village of Veilsdorf.
In 1760 a manufactory was founded by Prince Eugene of Saxony-Hildburghausen in the east of the village. In 1765 the factory privilege was awarded to become the princely „Porzellain Fabrique Closter Veilsdorf“. Since then, porcelain has been continuously manufactured at the Veilsdorf location. In the constant change of the products from ornamental porcelain to the first factory, which has been completely converted to technical porcelain in order to meet the increasing customer requirements, modern ceramic materials and new production technologies were added. The current product focus at Rauschert Kloster Veilsdorf includes: components for pumps and mechanical engineering, infrared heater plates, various smaller ceramic components, filtration ceramics, which are sold under the independent brand name „INOPOR“, as well as tool and plant engineering, which as independent business division supplies mainly to external customers. Currently Rauschert Kloster Veilsdorf employs about 170 people.
The Rauschert plant in Horni Slavkov was founded in 1996 and currently employs 110 people.
Ceramic parts, like resistors, safety tubes, insulating parts and thread guides are produced for the electrical and textile industry.
The story of “Rauschert” Sp. Z o.o. Sp.k. begins in 1927 with the acquisition of the porcelain factory in Kowary (formerly Schmiedeberg) with the subsidiaries in Leszczyniec (formerly Haselbach) and Myslakowice (formerly Erdmannsdorf). Rauschert in Myslakowice is currently one of the world’s leading manufacturers of technical ceramics. Products from our plant in Myslakowice are used as insulators in the electrical industry and in high-temperature processes. They are also used as components for machines and systems. The portfolio includes i.e. heat exchangers, hiflow rings, welding strips, thread guides made of porcelain, ceramic tubes and lighting ceramics. We also have our own assembly department, where parts can be assembled on customer requests.
Rauschert Portuguesa has been located in Trajouce, Portugal since 1973 and was the first Rauschert industrial plant to be based outside of Germany. At this site, technical ceramics are produced for a range of applications, including for the electrical and pump industries. In 2019, Rauschert II was founded in Ameal for the production of oxide products, mainly made by isostatic pressing. Currently, about 100 people are employed at the Rauschert Portuguesa site in Portugal and the new unit is still undergoing its installation process.
Rauschert Italia, located in Busseto, Italy, has belonged to the Rauschert Group since 2003. Previously, this unit was part of the Italian CERFER Group.
At the Rauschert Italia site, technical ceramics are produced for a range of applications, including for the electrical, medical and foundry industries. In addition to these applications, this unit has specialized materials, such as beta alumina, oxygen ion conductive zirconia and zircon in its portfolio.
Currently, about 45 employees work at Rauschert Italia
Rauschert S.A. de C.V. was established in Aguascalientes, Mexico in 2004. The company provides sales and logistics supports for all Rauschert North American customers. In addition, Rauschert Mexico sells customized, technical ceramic products made at Rauschert’s European manufacturing locations.
Rauschert Industries, Inc. (U.S.A.) is a sales and distribution company that sells technical ceramic products made at Rauschert’s European manufacturing locations. Local sales and logistics support are provided for customized, engineered ceramic parts to meet our customer requirements. The company also provides sales support for Inopor filtration products. Rauschert Industries was established in 1982, and is headquartered in Atlanta, GA.
Rauschert Technical Ceramics（Shanghai）Co.，Ltd is a wholly owned subsidiary company of Rauschert Group, which was established in 2002 in China (Shanghai) Pilot Free Trade Zone.
This allows RTC to offer customers the convenience of both general trade and free trade business.
Currently we have over 20 employees who specialize in import and export trade for ceramics and other relevant business. The main business activities of RTC are the offering of Rauschert products to the Chinese market and the offering of high quality Chinese-made products to the rest of the world.
As a reference for the Rauschert group in China, we have business with a number of large textile machinery manufacturers and chemical fiber companies, such as Barmag Suzhou, Saurer China, Wuxi Hongyuan, Tongkun Group, Shenghong Group, Rongsheng Group, Hengli Group, etc.