Our high-tech plastics
Rauschert has outstanding know-how in the processing of these high-tech plastics, among others
Due to its outstanding thermal and mechanical properties this high-tech plastic is ideal for the following areas.
- electrical engineering & electronics
- mechanical engineering
- security technology
- household machines
This thermoplastic, partially crystalline PPA-based polyamide has the following properties
- high temperature resistance (> 180 ° C)
- good chemical resistance
- suitability for food (food safe)
- very good dimensional stability and low distortion
- very high rigidity
Due to these outstanding mechanical properties, Grivory® is ideally suited for metal substitution / metal replacement in die-cast parts (eg aluminum die-cast parts).
It offers the classic advantages of plastics processing such as function integration, weight savings (lightweight!) and low costs.
These are electrically conductive plastics based on PP, PA, POM or PC. They are used in the sectors of
- electrical engineering
Stat-kon® plastics are characterized by
- electric conductivity
- permanent antistatic behavior
Arnite® -PBT und -PET
Arnite® is applied, amongst other, in automotive areas, electrical engineering and devices for industrial plants.
The essential properties are:
- very good dimensional stability: due to the low water absorption, Arnite maintains a high dimensional stability over several thousand hours
- excellent dielectric properties (better than polyamides)
- the electrical capabilities are well maintained even at high temperatures and in humid environments
Our endurance runners
PEEK, TPE, PVDF/PFA, PMMA, PET/PBT, POM, ABS, PA, PC, PP/PE, PPS, PS