- picture_as_pdf Material sheet porous ceramics
- picture_as_pdf Porous ceramics: manufacture - properties - application (CFI-article)
- picture_as_pdf Info sheet blanks Rapor P20
Porous ceramics with varying distribution of pore sizes are used, depending on usage and requirements.
Its basis is formed by aluminium oxide or cordierite.
Areas of application
- aeration in aquariums
- liquid dispensers in plant cultures
- back spark inhibiters in stationary batteries
- thermal shock-resistant heat element support in household appliances
- filtration of fluids
- heat exchangers
- flow rectification